Thursday, November 7, 2019

First impression of self-reliance

I’d like to start off by saying “Ne Té quaesiveris extra” just how I wondered before I knew when it meant I know your also wondering yourself. The meaning of the phrase is Do not look outside of yourself 6 words just 6. These 6 words give you a lot to think about they really do. I thought about these words a lot. You should never think or yourself as less. No one is worth less. What I have learned from this essay so far is to always believe in your thoughts. That no matter what or who thinks other wise you believe in what you think is the truth. Don’t let other people shut your voice down. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Gatsby’s test chapter 1 through chapter 4

Chapter 1 Who is Jordan baker ?  What is Nick’s last name Chapter 2 Who broke mrs.Wilson's nose ? Who does Tom take nick to...