Thursday, September 5, 2019

THE MAKING OF AN ESSAY

My last experience of writing as essay was actually last year in my English class. writing an essay isn't always easy. A lot of people struggle but a lot of people are also ready good at it. Me myself i feel like i'm not horrible but i'm also not the best. personally me myself i don't have a method i follow while writing but i do however follow some of the steps of a method such as having the main idea, having examples, explaining my examples etc. Take a moment and think when was the last time you wrote an essay? how do you think your experience is writing an essay? Do you use a method? one thing i learned about writing an essay was that you have to make your reader feel involved. also be understood its important for the reader to understand what your talking about and how you feel.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Gatsby’s test chapter 1 through chapter 4

Chapter 1 Who is Jordan baker ?  What is Nick’s last name Chapter 2 Who broke mrs.Wilson's nose ? Who does Tom take nick to...